Other Lodging Available:
Cypress Cove Marina
Venice Honey Hole Houseboat
Venice Sportsman's Lodge
Venice Houseboat Rentals
Tri-Lodge Condo Cypress Cove
OCCUPANCY RULES FOR ALL CONDOS
NO PETS ALLOWED
1. Smoking is prohibited inside the unit. Do not litter the Rental Property or the surrounding area with smoking materials, cans, bottles or any other debris. If you violate this provision, a $200.00 per day clean-up charge will be deducted from your credit card on file.
2. Only the guest party is allowed to stay in the unit overnight. Guests are allowed to visit, but may not stay overnight.
3. All members of the guest party agree to hold River End Outfitters and the property owners,
solely and jointly, harmless for any accidents, injury or contracted illness sustained during their stay in the unit or on the premises.
4. River End Outfitters and its representatives are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. Keep the unit locked when gone to protect your valuables. It is best not to bring unnecessary valuables with you during this visit.
5. Guests are expected to keep the property and furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended use.
7. No fish cleaning, seafood boiling or seafood frying inside the unit or on upstairs deck/patio
8. Please keep all ice chest outside the units
9. There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens are provided but there is not daily maid service.
Towels and linens are not permitted to be removed from the unit.
10. Please be considerate to your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum.
11. Do not throw any fish carcasses, duck or any game carcasses into the Venice Marina water or onto the Marina dock. Trash is to be placed in the dumpsters only. Fish and game carcasses must be brought outside the marina water into the pass. Your guide will help you dispose of this trash properly.
If a guest fails to abide by these Venice Marina rules the Marina has the right to evict you from the unit and you will be asked to leave.
12. If Rivers End Outfitters discovers movable property is missing it reserves the right to charge the guest for such items, i.e. linens, small appliances, etc.
13. There will be a $250 clean-up fee if there is any vomit, urine dor feces found in places that it should not be. You will also be charged the fair market valueof any damaged items such as linens, mattresses, bedspreads, shower curtains, etc... I know most people who will read this will say to themselves, who would do such a thing????? Well they are out there and they do exist, and we much put this crazy stuff in writing. We understand that accidents happen but if you fail to clean up your mess or tell management about such things then we are more likely to not work with you on these extra cost.
TRASH: During your stay please clean up outside and take out trash to the dumpsters daily. We have critters in Venice and dthey will make a mess. DO NOT THROW TRASH IN GARBAGE CANS WITHOUT A LINER!!!!
Need assistance or garbage bags??? Give us a call @504-905-7227
Check Out Procedures:
• Check Out is at 10am (unless late check out was arranged in advance)
• Notify River's End Outfitters of any Damage.
• Please clean up underneath camp and dock area. Place all trash in the Venice Marina dumpsters which are located towards the back of the Marina.
• Straighten and return all furniture to its original configuration.
• Leave all linens and towels in the home and all beds unmade.
• Clean all food out of the refrigerator & cabinets that were brought with you.Dirty dishes should be placed in the dishwasher and turned on before leaving.
• Please turn off all small appliances such as coffee pot, etc.
• Please set the thermostat to 75 degrees before you depart.
• Turn off all inside and outside lights.
• Make sure all doors are locked and secure. Please return all keys to lock box.
• We are not responsible for finding and returning items you have left behind.
If you have not checked out by 10am and did not arrange a late check-out your belongs will be brought to the main REo lodge @ 175 Sports Marina Road and you will be charged an additional nights stay.
Please walk through the property one more time to check closets and drawers so that nothing is forgotten.
We will contact you for credit card information to have the items returned to you via UPS/FEDEX.
Any problems with the unit during your stay should be referred to Dana Wilson at 504-905-7227 or Chris Wilson at 504-289-1764.