Other Lodging Available:
Cypress Cove Marina
Venice Honey Hole Houseboat
Venice Sportsman's Lodge
Venice Houseboat Rentals
Tri-Lodge Condo Cypress Cove
Normal Check In: 4:00 PM Check Out: 10:00 AM. Early check in and/or late check out can be arranged ONLY in advance. If you check in or out the unit before or after without approval a $50 fee will be charged for every hour to the card on file. We love to accommodate each one needs but sometimes we are pressed for time and must abide by the normal check in/check out process. Our cleaning staff needs ample amount of time to clean and complete units for the next guest.
We accept all major credit cards, cash and check. We do not accept temporary checks.
Checks are accepted only with proper identification.
A 25% deposit is required in advance of arrival (50% if booked less than a week, 100% less than 48 hours) in order to hold the reservation. Please call me at your convenience with your credit card information or please complete the Credit Card Authorization form.
You can send a check made out to Rivers End Outfitters LLC to 123 Bradley Place, Belle Chasse, LA 70037.
Venmo @DanaWilson79, PayPal @ invoice upon request.
Please reference the confirmation number on the check or Venmo transaction. The balance will be charged with the card on file upon departure unless you wish to pay via check, cash, Venmo or PayPal. Groups of 10 or more with lodging & fishing combined there will be a 50% deposit due. There is a 4% charge for all credit card and PayPal transactions.
CANCELLATION: If for any reason you wish to cancel the reservation your deposit will be refunded if you notify River End Outfitters at least 30 days (4 weeks) in advance of expected arrival. Failure to give proper notification will result in the following charges:
NO REFUND after 30 days on 25% deposit (but can be applied to a future trip, but taken within 6 months)
50% of total reservation if cancelled 7 days (1 week) prior to expected arrival
100% of total reservation if cancelled less than 2 days (48 hours) or day of expected arrival
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO APPLY THE 50% or 100% PAYMENT TO A FUTURE TRIP
If your trip is canceled due to weather you can apply the deposit to a future trip or we can refund your deposit.
ONLY If you cancel within the 30-day period you can apply the 25% deposit to a future trip. You will have 6 months to reschedule your trip and you will have to book the same guides or camp that were booked in the initial booking. If you cancel, please make sure you have a confirmation from River End Outfitters via email or text. Telephone messages or conversation is not acceptable. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org and texts should be sent to 504-905-7227.
A welcome email will be sent a few days prior to your trip with a check-in document with directions and lock box codes and other info.
DUE TO COVID-19 OUR NORMAL CANCELLATION POLICY MAY NOT APPLY, WE ARE TAKING IT WEEK TO WEEK AND LOOKING AT EACH CUSTOMER’S SITUATION DIFFERENTLY
OCCUPANCY RULES FOR ALL CONDOS
NO PETS ALLOWED
1. Smoking is prohibited inside the unit. Do not litter the Rental Property or the surrounding area with smoking materials, cans, bottles or any other debris. If you violate this provision, a $200.00 per day clean-up charge will be deducted from your credit card on file.
2. Only the guest party is allowed to stay in the unit overnight. Guests are allowed to visit, but may not stay overnight.
3. All members of the guest party agree to hold River End Outfitters and the property owners,
solely and jointly, harmless for any accidents, injury or contracted illness sustained during their stay in the unit or on the premises.
4. River End Outfitters and its representatives are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. Keep the unit locked when gone to protect your valuables. It is best not to bring unnecessary valuables with you during this visit.
5. Guests are expected to keep the property and furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended use.
7. No fish cleaning, seafood boiling or seafood frying inside the unit or on upstairs deck/patio
8. Please keep all ice chest outside the units
9. There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens are provided but there is not daily maid service.
Towels and linens are not permitted to be removed from the unit.
10. Please be considerate to your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum.
11. Do not throw any fish carcasses, duck or any game carcasses into the Venice Marina water or onto the Marina dock. Trash is to be placed in the dumpsters only. Fish and game carcasses must be brought outside the marina water into the pass. Your guide will help you dispose of this trash properly.
If a guest fails to abide by these Venice Marina rules the Marina has the right to evict you from the unit and you will be asked to leave.
12. If Rivers End Outfitters discovers movable property is missing it reserves the right to charge the guest for such items, i.e. linens, small appliances, etc.
13. There will be a $250 clean-up fee if there is any vomit, urine dor feces found in places that it should not be. You will also be charged the fair market valueof any damaged items such as linens, mattresses, bedspreads, shower curtains, etc... I know most people who will read this will say to themselves, who would do such a thing????? Well they are out there and they do exist, and we much put this crazy stuff in writing. We understand that accidents happen but if you fail to clean up your mess or tell management about such things then we are more likely to not work with you on these extra cost.
TRASH: During your stay please clean up outside and take out trash to the dumpsters daily. We have critters in Venice and dthey will make a mess. DO NOT THROW TRASH IN GARBAGE CANS WITHOUT A LINER!!!! Need assistance or garbage bags??? Give us a call @504-905-7227
Check Out Procedures:
• Check Out is at 10am (unless late check out was arranged in advance)
• Notify River's End Outfitters of any Damage.
• Please clean up underneath camp and dock area. Place all trash in the Venice Marina dumpsters which are located towards the back of the Marina.
• Straighten and return all furniture to its original configuration.
• Leave all linens and towels in the home and all beds unmade.
• Clean all food out of the refrigerator & cabinets that were brought with you.Dirty dishes should be placed in the dishwasher and turned on before leaving.
• Please turn off all small appliances such as coffee pot, etc.
• Please set the thermostat to 75 degrees before you depart.
• Turn off all inside and outside lights.
• Make sure all doors are locked and secure. Please return all keys to lock box.
• We are not responsible for finding and returning items you have left behind.
If you have not checked out by 10am and did not arrange a late check-out your belongs will be brought to the main REo lodge @ 175 Sports Marina Road and you will be charged an additional nights stay.
Please walk through the property one more time to check closets and drawers so that nothing is forgotten. We will contact you for credit card information to have the items returned to you via UPS/FEDEX.
Any problems with the unit during your stay should be referred to Dana Wilson at 504-905-7227 or Chris Wilson at 504-289-1764.